Tuesday, November 18, 2014

On a Saturday morning my brother,dad and I went fishing with my dad's friend. He has a large Waka. I started to feel sea sick so my dad gave me a sea sick pill. I looked to my right and saw a yellow submarine. We started to move off to the Moana. I remember my dad saying that you have to pickup a fish with a wet flannel so you don't rip off their scales.

Once we were in the middle of the Moana I grabbed a fishing rod then I flicked the string and waited. The string started to wriggle and something pulling my fishing rod so I pulled back and with one big breath I pulled it with all my strength and saw a giant fish flying in the air, it was the biggest fish I have ever seen. Dad caught the fish with a salty wet soaking towel he looked at the fish and noticed it was pregnant  so he gently placed it back in the water

"What! That fish was my lunch!" I shouted, Dad replied
"It was pregnant, also how are you going to eat that giant fish, it's half  the size of you"
I crossed my arms and went to sleep.

After a long day we went back to the dock and Dad drove us home.


                                            by Eruera

2 comments:

  1. used different words
    descpitve
    i wish to hear the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, I like the specific words you have used. Start a new paragraph when you story is at a new place/location. Mrs Douglas

    ReplyDelete